Thanks to everyone who participated in Stampede to Success. The final numbers are in…
Booster-thons, Read-a-thons, Lap-a-thons, Jump-a-thons—we are THONed out!
…and according to feedback from MES parents, so are you!
In these tight economic times for schools, EVERY DOLLAR impacts our children’s education. The funds raised annually by the MES PTA are necessary to supplement and enrich vitally important parts of your child’s days at MES — science, technology, cultural awareness, staff development/retention and our campus environment and safety.
To keep MES at the top, we need you! Our goals are:
- To raise $40,000 — that averages to $60 per student.
- To collect 100% of giving cards.
Easy Steps to Stampede to Success:
- Determine Giving Level. Our goal is $60 per child. If $60 per child is not possible for your family, give what you can.
- Consider joining the Stampede Club. This club recognizes families who donate more than $60 per child. Please see the Stampede Club site for more information about club benefits.
- Choose Payment Option – Cash, Check, or PayPal. Cash and Check are the best options – no service fees! If you use PayPal, please include a note with your children’s names, which will help track your donation.
- Does your employer have a matching gift program? Initiate request to employer to match your donation.
- Complete both sides of the Stampede to Success giving card.
- Submit. Have your child submit their Stampede to Success giving card to the PTA volunteer table any Friday in October or November 3rd between 8:30 and 9:15am. We will be located at the front entrance of the school. If your child is unable to make this time, please have them leave the giving card in the PTA black mailbox outside of the office.
Questions? Email Fundraising@morrisvillepta.org